Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sony KDL-46S4100 Great product at a reasonable price

After spending much time comparing wide screen televisions at numerous electronics stores, many hours of internet research, and soliciting opinions of friends, I finally chose the new Sony Bravia S Series 46" TV. I am extremely happy with my choice and the whole purchase experience. The TV picture quality is excellent and the savings in tax and shipping through Amazon was an added bonus. The 'white glove' freight company shipped within the hour they said they would be at my house, and then they delivered it safe and sound to my family room. Instructons were clear and setup was a breeze. We were enjoying the TV in surround sound mode in about thirty minutes. If you are on the fence about HD, LCD, brand, etc... as I definitely was, you can confidently take the plunge with this TV. SONY has finally gotten real with the S series price point without compromising picture quality one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment