Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sony KDL-46S4100 Best TV for the $

I purchased the Sony XBR4 52" for my living room as this TV was the one that stood out on the wall of 40 tv's at every electronics store I visited. I then wanted a nice TV for my bedroom but didn't want to spend the $$ as I don't watch TV in the bedroom as often as the living room.

After looking at 46" TV's, again I found Sony to be the one to buy.
This time the Sony KDL-46S4100. It has all of the features I was looking for. I was concerned that the contrast ratio was much lower than the XBR4, however if there is a difference, it's slight. Shows broadcast in full HD like The Tonight Show with Jay Leno look outstanding.

You won't be dissapointed.

Side Note: The first TV ordered via Amazon arrived on time via CEVA (Amazon's main shipper of televisions). I didn't open the box for a week as I was waiting for my cable to be hooked up in the bedroom. After opening the box, a large crack on the screen was clearly visible. I emailed Amazon, they sent another TV at no charge and CEVA picked up the first TV. I opened up the box of the 2nd TV and hooked it up while the delivery men were still in house. Everything was fine on the 2nd TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment